- Utility Management Workshop
- Employee Engagement Days
- Environmental Champion Training
- Training Gallery
“It is commercial, not ‘save the planet’.”
David English, Restore, Redhill
Environmental Champion Training
Environmental Champion Training is an introductory course designed to;
- Provide an understanding of why environmental management is important to businesses
- Demonstrate the role an individual can play in helping a business reduce its energy and water use, minimise waste and prevent pollution.
Environmental Champion Training is a 2.5 hour course, suitable for up to 15 delegates. The course is broken down into four main topics, each including presentations, local business case studies and exercises and activities:
- Business Case – the importance of environmental management for businesses; money and reputation
- Energy – identifying energy saving actions; lighting, heating, office and factory equipment, engaging colleagues
- Water – pollution prevention, good housekeeping, water saving initiatives
- Waste – where does your waste go, legislation and Duty of Care, the waste hierarchy
AQA Certificate of Learning
Environmental Champion Training is verified under the AQA Unit Award Scheme. Following completion of the course, participants can receive a Certificate of Learning outlining the topics covered and activities undertaken.
Who is the course suitable for?
Environmental Champion Training is particularly suitable for those looking to enter the workplace and we are able to hold courses for such as offender learning services, charities and community organisations, schools and colleges and housing associations.
Hold a course for your organisation
For further details and prices or to book a course for your organisation please contact us on 01273 964239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.