“Many thanks for putting together the Tendering Masterclass, for presenting the information in an interesting and interactive way and for making Nicholas Electrical more confident in the tendering process.”
Jessica Nicholas, Nicholas Electrical, East Grinstead
Utilise Plus: Register your interest
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a small to medium sized enterprise (SME) that employs fewer than 250 people
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£44.2m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£38.1m1)
- Be eligible to receive State Aid2
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this
Due to funding opportunities through sector-specific programmes, enterprises engaged primarily in the following sectors are ineligible for Utilise Plus:
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Statutory services (e.g. education, healthcare)
- Synthetic fibres
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate July 2018: €1 = £0.8852. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.