- Energy Saving Grants
- Events Calendar
- Energy Saving Workshops
- Energy Saving Review
- Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Utilise Plus Eligibility
“The event was very well organised and resourceful.”
Patrick Mballa, LST Projects, Eastleigh
Energy Saving Workshops
The Utilise Plus programme provides fully-funded, half-day energy saving workshops for eligible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). The workshops are practical, interactive sessions where you will gain the knowledge and skills to identify how your organisation can benefit from making energy efficiency improvements and what you can do next.
Workshops are organised subject to demand. If you would like to attend a workshop, please register your interest.
- Discuss the business case for energy efficiency.
- Review your organisation’s energy use.
- Find out how you can reduce your energy consumption and your bills.
- Address barriers to change.
- Create a plan of action.
After the workshop, you will receive further support to begin implementing your plan of action.
Read about our previous workshops: