- Energy Saving Grants
- Events Calendar
- Energy Saving Workshops
- Energy Audits
- Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Utilise Plus Eligibility
“Many thanks for putting together the Tendering Masterclass, for presenting the information in an interesting and interactive way and for making Nicholas Electrical more confident in the tendering process.”
Jessica Nicholas, Nicholas Electrical, East Grinstead
Energy Saving Grants
Eligible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to cover up to one-third1 of the cost of energy efficiency projects. SMEs must meet the Utilise Plus programme’s full eligibility criteria.
If your organisation is not eligible for the Utilise Plus programme, find out more about our other grant schemes.
To receive a grant, applications must show:
- Quantifiable energy and carbon savings.
- Best practice over standard replacement.
- That the installation is suitable for the business’ premises and activities.
- That 3 different quotes for the work have been acquired.
How to apply
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- We will contact you within 5 working days of registering to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Please refer to the table below for project completion deadlines and their associated grant distribution periods. The current funding round is for projects which will be complete by 21 September 2018, for grants to be issued by 28 September 2018. Apply today to ensure you’re awarded a grant!
If your application is successful, you will need to send us evidence of your project’s completion before your grant is issued. Once we’ve received all the required evidence, you can then claim your awarded grant. Evidence of the project being completed includes:
- Photographs of the project before and after installation.
- The invoice from your contractor for the completed work(s).
- Your bank statement showing payment of the full project cost to the contractor’s bank account.
- Your invoice to the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC for the grant amount.
Find out more
Linda Baker, Westways Vending, Hailsham
1 The remaining two-thirds of the project cost must be provided by your organisation directly or through a non-EU funded source and you must be able to provide evidence that this match-funding is in place as a condition of any grant award.