Speakers at the last breakfast I attended were brilliant, thanks very much.
Harriet Bartley, Work This Way, Arundel
Sustainability Tour of Splashpoint Leisure Centre
Part of the Utilise Plus events and grant funding programme.
13th December 2018, 09:30 to 12:30, Splashpoint Leisure Centre, Worthing.
Join us for a Sustainability Tour of Splashpoint Leisure Centre in Worthing, West Sussex. Delegates will be treated to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Centre, which boasts an array of sustainable technologies. These include movable floors in the pool to save water as well as a ground-source heat pump, all managed with an efficient Building Management System.
Duncan Anderson, CEO of South Downs Leisure, will also give a presentation on their approach to sustainability and host a Q&A session with delegates.
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To book your place, use the form below. Please note, we will only accept one attendee per organisation. Additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£44.2m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£38.1m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2 This event has a State Aid value of £14.49 (€16.14).
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate September 2018: €1 = £0.89758. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.