- Our Services
- Utilise Plus programme
- Utilise Plus Events
- Utilise Plus Eligibility
- Energy Efficiency Grants
- Energy Efficiency Workshops
- Benefits of Making Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Examples of Best Practice vs Standard Replacement
- What is State Aid?
- Utilise Plus: Register your interest
- Sussex Recyclers List
“Good to receive thoughts and guidance in what can be a very complicated process.”
Mike Radlett, Carville Switchgear, Burgess Hill
Energy Efficiency Workshops
The Utilise Plus programme provides fully-funded, half-day energy efficiency workshops for eligible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). The workshops are practical, interactive sessions where you will gain the knowledge and skills to identify how your organisation can benefit from making energy efficiency improvements and what you can do next.
- Discuss the business case for energy efficiency.
- Review your organisation’s energy use.
- Find out how you can reduce your energy consumption and your bills.
- Address barriers to change.
- Create a plan of action.
After the workshop, you will receive further support to begin implementing your plan of action.