- Green Growth Platform Events
- RE:Start Local
- Energy Efficiency East Sussex
- MSc & BSc Course Development
- Grants for West Sussex Businesses
- Museum Facilities Managers Forum
“Many thanks for arranging the team of volunteers from the chartered surveying company. They completely revamped the garden and created a fantastic new orchard!”
Liz Davis, Brighton Housing Trust
RE:Start Local assisted small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to access new business opportunities in the low carbon sector.
A South-East wide programme, the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC worked with businesses in Sussex. The programme was part-funded by European Regional Development Fund.
The Sustainable Business Partnership CIC assisted over 200 businesses through a series of 22 events and one to one support, including:
• Meet-the-Buyer Opportunities
• Tendering Masterclasses
• Seminars exploring the Green Deal and ECO
• Technology Showcases
• Health & Safety and Environmental Policy support
Several events were held in partnership with local authorities and major contractors, providing businesses the opportunity to find out how to join their supply chains.
The Sustainable Business Partnership CIC over-delivered on project targets, engaging over 100 extra businesses in the project and helping create 42 jobs (target 22).
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
The Sustainable Business Partnership CIC has over eighteen years’ experience helping organisations improve resource efficiency and reduce environmental impact. If you have a project idea or are looking for an expert delivery partner please contact us.