- Green Growth Platform Events
- RE:Start Local
- Energy Efficiency East Sussex
- MSc & BSc Course Development
- Grants for West Sussex Businesses
- Museum Facilities Managers Forum
“Many thanks for arranging the team of volunteers from the chartered surveying company. They completely revamped the garden and created a fantastic new orchard!”
Liz Davis, Brighton Housing Trust
Green Growth Platform Events Programme
From 2014 to 2016 the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC delivered an exciting programme of networking events, behind-the-scenes tours, meet-the-buyer events and specialist seminars on behalf of the University of Brighton’s Green Growth Platform. Nearly 600 different organisations participated.
Thanks to its trusted relationship with Sustainable Business Network members and the wider Sussex business community, the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC was able to generate immediate business interest in the Green Growth Platform for the university.
- 52 events held in 23 different locations across Sussex
- 925 delegates representing 588 different organisations attended an event
- 220 organisations attended more than one event
- 1,511 total delegates
- 98% of delegate feedback either ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’
The variety of events offered something for both those looking to develop their environmental sector businesses and those looking to improve sustainability at their own organisations.
“Excellent event, very professional and well organised. Great bunch of attendees as well – made a number of connections. Thank you.” Barry Dunlop, Renewable Living
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
The Sustainable Business Partnership CIC has over eighteen years’ experience helping organisations improve resource efficiency and reduce environmental impact. If you have a project idea or are looking for an expert delivery partner please contact us.