- Network News
- Staff Engagement
- Grants & Funding
- Energy Efficiency
- Waste Minimisation
- Water Efficiency
- Local Business
- Sustainable Travel
- Event Reports
“Many thanks for putting together the Tendering Masterclass, for presenting the information in an interesting and interactive way and for making Nicholas Electrical more confident in the tendering process.”
Jessica Nicholas, Nicholas Electrical, East Grinstead
£1,000 Grants to Help Reduce Transport Emissions
Grants of up to £1,000 are available to small and medium sized businesses in the South East to implement projects that will help reduce CO2 emissions from transport. 50% match funding is required (if the project costs £1,500 for example, you will be able to apply for a grant of £750).
What can the grant be used for?
Grants can only be awarded for projects that will result in a demonstrable reduction in CO2 emissions. Examples of projects that have been funded include:
- Video or web conferencing equipment
- Cycle rack or shelter
- A shower for people wanting to cycle to work
- Conversion of vehicles to run on alternative fuels
- Driver training
- Travel planning consultancy
Can I apply for a grant?
To be eligible for a grant, your organisation must:
- Have been trading for at least 1 year
- Turnover between £75,000 and £35,000,000
- Be based in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Kent, Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey or Sussex
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Not be owned by a larger company or group that does not meet these criteria
How do I apply or find out more?
Full programme and application details, FAQs and eligibility criteria can be found at: www.sustainableroutes.co.uk
The grants programme is being run by Ngage Solutions Ltd who are based in Saunderton in Buckinghamshire. The programme is part-funded by the European regional Development Fund.