- Network News
- Staff Engagement
- Grants & Funding
- Energy Efficiency
- Waste Minimisation
- Water Efficiency
- Local Business
- Sustainable Travel
- Event Reports
“It is commercial, not ‘save the planet’.”
David English, Restore, Redhill
£1,000 Grants to Help Reduce Transport Emissions
Grants of up to £1,000 are available to small and medium sized businesses in the South East to implement projects that will help reduce CO2 emissions from transport. 50% match funding is required (if the project costs £1,500 for example, you will be able to apply for a grant of £750).
What can the grant be used for?
Grants can only be awarded for projects that will result in a demonstrable reduction in CO2 emissions. Examples of projects that have been funded include:
- Video or web conferencing equipment
- Cycle rack or shelter
- A shower for people wanting to cycle to work
- Conversion of vehicles to run on alternative fuels
- Driver training
- Travel planning consultancy
Can I apply for a grant?
To be eligible for a grant, your organisation must:
- Have been trading for at least 1 year
- Turnover between £75,000 and £35,000,000
- Be based in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Kent, Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey or Sussex
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Not be owned by a larger company or group that does not meet these criteria
How do I apply or find out more?
Full programme and application details, FAQs and eligibility criteria can be found at: www.sustainableroutes.co.uk
The grants programme is being run by Ngage Solutions Ltd who are based in Saunderton in Buckinghamshire. The programme is part-funded by the European regional Development Fund.