“Good to receive thoughts and guidance in what can be a very complicated process.”
Mike Radlett, Carville Switchgear, Burgess Hill
Event: Sustainability Tour of Tuppenny Barn, Emsworth
Part of the Utilise Plus events and grant funding programme.
30th October 2018, 09:30 to 12:30, Tuppenny Barn, Emsworth.
Join us for a Sustainability Tour of Tuppenny Barn in Emsworth, West Sussex. Delegates will be treated to a tour of the building to see first-hand the multitude of energy-saving measures throughout. Tuppenny Barn was designed to ensure that it reflects best practice in environmental design and build. Attendees will be able to see the active rainwater harvesting system, an air source heat pump and more exciting sustainable materials and technologies for you to discover.
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To book your place, use the form below. Please note, we will only accept one attendee per organisation. Additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£44.2m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£38.1m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2 This event has a State Aid value of £14.49 (€16.37).
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate July 2018: €1 = £0.8852. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.