“The event was very well organised and resourceful.”
Patrick Mballa, LST Projects, Eastleigh
Event: Business Networking Breakfast, Haywards Heath
Part of the Utilise Plus events and grant funding programme.
18th April 2018, 08:00 to 11:00, Haywards Heath.
Join us at Mid Sussex District Council for a Business Networking Breakfast. These events are a great way to build your energy-saving knowledge by hearing from expert speakers, being inspired by real-life case studies, and networking with others over a pastry and coffee!
Hear from Thaddeus Dell of SAS Energy, who will talk about solar energy technologies and battery storage solutions; and Anya Ledwith of Eshcon, who will talk about how to use carbon footprinting to highlight an organisation’s most significant emission reductions.
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To book your place, use the form below. Please note, we will only accept one attendee per organisation. Additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£43.9m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£37.8m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate February 2017: €1 = £0.8793. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.