“The workshop has certainly opened my eyes into the hidden costs with regards to our utilities.”
Glenn Carter, Ingenious Design, Eastbourne
Energy Efficiency Grants
Eligible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to cover up to one-third1 of the cost of energy efficiency projects. SMEs must meet the Utilise Plus programme’s full eligibility criteria.
To receive a grant, a project must demonstrate:
- Quantifiable energy and carbon savings.
- Best practice over standard replacement.
- That the installation is suitable for the business’ premises and activities.
How to apply
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- We will contact you within 5 working days of registering to discuss the next steps in the application process.
If your application is successful, you will have 3 months following confirmation of the grant award in which to install and pay for your project.
To claim the grant funding, you will then need to submit a claim to the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC, along with evidence of the project being completed in accordance with your application and the grant award, including:
- Photographs of the project before and after installation.
- The invoice from your contractor for the completed work(s).
- Your bank statement showing payment of the full project cost to the contractor’s bank account.
- Your invoice to the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC for the grant amount.
Linda Baker, Westways Vending, Hailsham
1 The remaining two-thirds of the project cost must be provided by your organisation directly or through a non-EU funded source and you must be able to provide evidence that this match-funding is in place as a condition of any grant award.