“The workshop has certainly opened my eyes into the hidden costs with regards to our utilities.”
Glenn Carter, Ingenious Design, Eastbourne
Business Networking Breakfast, Lewes
Part of the Utilise Plus events and grant funding programme.
20th March 2019, 08:00 to 11:00, Lewes.
Join us in Lewes for a Business Networking Breakfast. These events are a great way to build your energy-saving knowledge by hearing from expert speakers, being inspired by real-life case studies, and networking with others over a pastry and coffee! Hear from expert speakers on the theme of ‘solar’, including Chris Rowland of OVESCO and Damian Tow of Brighton Energy Co-op. This event will be held with support from Lewes District Council.
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To book your place, use the form below. Upon booking, you will be sent a confirmation email with details of the venue. Please note,we will only accept one attendee per organisation – additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£45.1m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£38.8m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2 This event has a State Aid value of £16.60 (€18.39).
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate January 2019: €1 = £0.90273. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.