“Good to receive thoughts and guidance in what can be a very complicated process.”
Mike Radlett, Carville Switchgear, Burgess Hill
Business Networking Breakfast, Lewes
Part of the Utilise Plus events and grant funding programme.
20th March 2019, 08:00 to 11:00, Lewes.
Join us in Lewes for a Business Networking Breakfast. These events are a great way to build your energy-saving knowledge by hearing from expert speakers, being inspired by real-life case studies, and networking with others over a pastry and coffee! Hear from expert speakers on the theme of ‘solar’, including Chris Rowland of OVESCO and Damian Tow of Brighton Energy Co-op. This event will be held with support from Lewes District Council.
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To book your place, use the form below. Upon booking, you will be sent a confirmation email with details of the venue. Please note,we will only accept one attendee per organisation – additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£45.1m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£38.8m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2 This event has a State Aid value of £16.60 (€18.39).
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
1 European Commission monthly exchange rate January 2019: €1 = £0.90273. You are responsible for calculating the exchange rate and assessing your eligibility at the time of your application.
2 SMEs able to receive State Aid up to a value of €200,000 in any three year rolling period. Find out more about State Aid.
3 For organisations with a more complex structure, a case-by-case analysis is required, so please get in touch if you think this applies to you.